Fibers are used in many dairy products for the following reasons:
- Better hard cheese sliceability
- Quality improvement in processed cheese
- Improved spreadability of cheese spreads
- Anticaking agent for grated products
- Enhanced consistency and rheology
Fiber is a perfect anticaking agent when used in grated cheese production. You can add it topically and mixed before packing or add to the milk during curd formation.
- Better creaminess & spreadability
- Less leakage in processed cheese packed in cups
- Less syneresis & longer shelf life
Quarks, cheese and quark, spreads, ready to eat milk desserts
- Less leakage during storage
- Better texture and spreadability
- Better rheology, enhanced stability and less syneresis of milk desserts, especially puddings and custards
For more information, please contact our Application Experts.